Sept/Oct fundraiser benefiting Make-A-Wish Foundation
THE FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN
Tickets Sold: 180|
Every fundraising effort for Make-A-Wish honors the memory of Jackson who passed away in 2012 after battling glioblastoma -- the most deadly
form of brain cancer. By entering the raffle drawing, you'll make a much needed
difference in the lives of children battling serious illnesses such as cancer. The fundraising effort directly benefits
the Make-A-Wish chapter that Jackson supported during his fight against terminal cancer in 2011-2012.
* Raffle prize winners to be drawn by Rayce and Ryin on October 11. Date may be moved up pending a sell out.
* Raffle is open to U.S. mailing addresses only.
TICKETS: $6/ea. [limit 324 total tix]
1. Visit the Donation page. Select "Donate Now" below the Fight On for Jackson text.
2. Enter your donation amount based on your number of raffle tickets (ex. 4 tickets = $24)
3. You will receive a confirmation email with your ticket numbers. Note: This is a manual process. Email will be sent within 12 hours of your donation.
OCTOBER RAFFLE PRIZES
1. -Prize #1
* 1994 Brickyard 400 3'x5' flag
AUTOGRAPHED by Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Sr, Darrell Waltrip, Rusty Wallace, Ned Jarrett
Sterling Marlin, Brett Bodine, Rick Mast, Harry Gant, Dale Jarrett, Benny Parsons + more
2. -Prize #2
* AUTOGRAPHED by Jeff Gordon and Mark Martin - 1991 Carolina Ford diecast set
3. -Prize #3
* AUTOGRAPHED by Jeff Gordon: 1997 Winston Million Dollar Bill
* AUTOGRAPHED by Jeff Gordon: 1994 Action Packed race card
4. -Prize #4
* AUTOGRAPHED Jeff Gordon 1994 Traks card
* 1992 Jeff Gordon Baby Ruth Matchbox diecast
* 1992 Jeff Gordon Baby Ruth Race Daze diecast
5. -Prize #5
* 1990 Jeff Gordon Sprint Car t-shirt. Size: M (new/never worn condition)
6. -Prize #6
* Jeff Gordon Fan Club - January 1998 newsletter
* Jeff Gordon Fan Club - January 1999 newsletter
* Jeff Gordon 1998 hero card
7. -Prize #7
* 1992 Jeff Gordon Traks card
* 1992 Jeff Gordon Pro Set Racing card
* 1995 Jeff Gordon championship postcard set
8. -Prize #8
* 1995, 1996, and 1997 Jeff Gordon hero cards
9. -Prize #9
* Jeff Gordon: On A Chance. Book will be personalized to the winner by Maureen Harris
(Maureen co-founded the Jeff Gordon National Fan Club and shares her experiences)
Every donor for making an incredible difference in the lives of children battling serious illnesses sucb as cancer.
QUESTIONS: For questions about the raffle, please email Larry.
When Jackson Panzarello was 8 years old, he participated in a fundraising effort for Make-A-Wish to help a local child fulfill a wish. This was an organization he believed
in and personally supported. Cancer stole his life in June 2012, but his everlasting legacy continues through the incredible difference we've made in so many lives
through charity fundraising. Make-A-Wish is 501(c)(3) organization. All donations may be tax-deductible in the United States.